All clients are required to read and accept these terms and conditions prior to booking.
- Stanleys Model Management Ltd operates a working day of 8 hours (either 9am until 5pm or 10am until 6pm).
- Models can also be booked for a “Half-Day” rate of 4 hours (All work) or a “Short-Day” rate of 2 hours (Fittings only).
- It is not permitted to book a model represented by Stanleys Model Management Ltd. for less than 4 hours over the middle of the day as this will unfairly restrict the model from working on another assignment. If this cannot be avoided a full day rate will be charged.
- If a model has worked 15 minutes past the last hour scheduled in the booking, an overtime fee will be automatically added.
- Each model represented by Stanleys Model Management Ltd. is entitled to 20-minute break every 4 hours.
- Evening and night work is always by negotiation.
- Unless agreed in writing, the permitted use for photographs and videography is for editorial and experimental work only.
- It is the client’s responsibility to negotiate additional rates for any other usage and all display materials.
- All standard quotations made by Stanleys Model Management Ltd. is 2 years digital and social only from the date of project.
- For additional usage, a negotiable fee is required.
- No model’s photographs may be used for any of the above unless a fee has been agreed with Stanleys Model Management Ltd.
- You the client are not permitted to book any models direct or through another model agency when they have been introduced by Stanleys Model Management Ltd.
- Under no circumstances will the client approach any of the models direct to work freelance when the model has been introduced by Stanleys Model Management Ltd. If this may be proven, then legal action will be taken.
- In concurrence, should a model represented by Stanleys Model Management Ltd. approach a client directly to offer their services on a freelance basis, this must be declined by the client. If not and proven, then legal action will be taken.
- For current up to date booking fees, please contact the Stanleys Model Management Ltd. on 07850 202274.
- The fee quoted to you, the client includes Stanleys Model Management Ltd. agency booking fees.
- Additional charges quoted under the booking confirmation includes expenses and Value Added Tax.
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment terms will remain the same for all repeat-booking clients from the entity ‘Stanley’s Model Management’ to the new entity ‘Stanleys Model Management Ltd’. These will be notified in advance.
- All payments can be made by either SWIFT/IBAN or BACS transfer.
- Standard payment terms for new clients are due 7 days from the date of invoice.
- Further regular bookings will revert to our standard 28-day credit terms for the date of invoice.
- New / Overseas Clients requiring a high commitment of work from the Agency will be asked for a 40.00% deposit prior to the booking date.
- If a client fails to pay their invoice on time, Stanleys Model Management Ltd will issue a ‘Final Demand’ notice with a deadline of payment.
- If a client fails to meet this demand of payment, a 10.00% of the total surcharge will be issued.
- Outstanding debts will be passed on to a debtor collection agency and the person who made the booking will be subject to all other costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
- If a booking is cancelled/amended at any point which requires the pre-payment of travel and/or accommodation by Stanleys Model Management Ltd; an invoice will be issued to cover the cancellation/amendment cost of the travel and/or accommodation.
- If a booking is cancelled prior to 7 days (168 hours) before the start of the booking, includes only a model booking fee and there is no prepayment of travel and/or accommodation – there will be no cancellation fee applied.
- If a booking is cancelled within 7 days (168 hours) before the start of the booking, includes only a model booking fee and there is no prepayment of travel and/or accommodation – a 50% cancellation fee will be issued.
- In the event of a client being unhappy with the work being carried out by a model represented by Stanleys Model Management Ltd., it is vital that notification of the issue is made in writing within 7 days of the invoice.
- Should a client be unhappy on the day of work, Stanleys Model Management Ltd must be notified by telephone on 07850202274 and the agency team will make an immediate effort to replace the model.
- Complaints cannot be considered unless these actions have been complied with.
CHILD MODELLING (UNDER 17 ENGLAND & WALES ONLY)
If a client requests to book a model family, 30 days notice prior to the shoot date is required to obtain licenses and permissions to take each child out of education. The following must be obtained before commitment by the agency to release under 17 – child models (England and Wales Only) for paid modelling work:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate from the child’s parent or guardian.
- An electronic likeness / photo of the child from a parent or guardian (taken within the last 6 months).
- Medical Declaration completed and signed by the child’s parent or guardian.
- A copy of the contract, draft contract or other documents containing details of the agreement regulating the child’s participation in the performance or activity i.e. School Permission (if applicable).
- A copy of the clients Child Protection or Safeguarding Policy.
- A completed risk assessment by the client.
- Proof of Enhanced DBS checks for all clientele on site during the project.